Pioneer Realty Management has an exciting career opportunity available as we are currently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor for our multi-site apartment portfolio in the Chicago Area. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest level of residential satisfaction. We are seeking an individual with excellent Maintenance Supervisor skills and a desire to deliver first-class customer service every time.
At Pioneer Realty Management, you can expect great pay & benefits, paid vacations and holidays, and internal growth potential.
- Supervise maintenance team - Manage maintenance team’s completion of service requests
- Ensure apartment turns/Make-readies are completed and ready for the leasing team to show prospects 7-10 days from move-out.
- Ensure properties’ grounds are maintained and clean; all properties are mowed, weed free and free of trash/debris; responsible for the overall appearance of the communities.
- Ensure all repairs/replacements necessary are completed Manage maintenance workers and their work applying touch up paint as needed, making general repairs such as wall/sheetrock repairs, flooring (vinyl flooring, carpet), etc.
- Management of minor electrical repairs
- Management of furnace/HVAC repairs
- Regular walk throughs with Director of Property Management/Property Managers noting all repairs needed and a scheduled time when home will be ready for move-in.
- Manage the repair water breaks and water leaks if possible or schedule with Manager for outside plumbing company to repair.
- All expenses are to be reported to the Director of Property Management with appropriate lot/home listed with each expense and all receipts attached.
- Oversee, assign and respond to all service calls 24/7
- Responsible for all Company equipment upkeep (i.e. oil, clean, gas, etc.)
- Keep/manage cost budget per DPM approve
- Report status and updates of maintenance work and projects to Director of Property Management/Property Managers
- Report any unsafe conditions or maintenance repairs/corrections to Director of Property Management/Property Managers
- Preventative maintenance planning and implementation
- Multi/Scattered site maintenance experience a plus.
- Supervisory/management experience a must.
- Experience making repair/replace decisions based on long term goals of the asset.
- Must be able to lift 80-100 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to assist in after-hours emergency situations.
- Must be available for night/weekend call duty.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel as well as Internet Explorer.
- Entering maintenance results into a computer system.
- Yardi experience a plus!
- Must have the knowledge and ability to perform the following duties: a) plumbing repairs b) repair/replace locks, smoke alarms c) replace screens d) appliance repair e) electrical repairs f) roofing inspection/minor roof repair g) change AC filters h) HVAC repairs (must have HVAC license) i) extermination j) replace broken windows k) carpet and pad repair/replacement l) comply with OSHA regulations